The following instructions will walk you through how to create a user that will be allowed to access your Client Slate data.
Only customer owners can create and modify users.
1. In the Username Dropdown select Manage Users
2. On the User List page, click New User
3. First, enter all the required fields under the User Information heading in the Create User dialog. Leave "Locked Out" unchecked, unless you don't want this user to be able to log in
4. Enter temporary password. This will be the password the user enters to access their account for the first time. Upon first login, they will be forced to reset their password
5. Assign the client(s) this user should have access to. See the Client Access Assignment section for detailed information on this functionality. Keep in mind this area of the dialog can be scrolled (marked in the screenshot below)
6. Click Save
An automatically generated email will also be sent to the user. The email includes their username and temporary password as well as some introductory help topics. An example email is displayed below.